Sales & Marketing Assistant
We’re seeking a goal-driven Sales & Marketing Assistant to support with new business development, project management and client liaison.
The successful person will be a strong communicator with the ability to empathise and understand our clients’ challenges and business goals, and collaborate with a senior member of our team to develop a strategic solution.
This is a Kick-starter role, applicants must be aged 16-24 and be receiving Universal Credit.
- Agreeing sales targets and creating a sales plan that achieves or exceeds these targets.
- Building and nurturing relationships with clients and prospects.
- Ensuring client satisfaction in order to drive repeat business and referrals.
- Project, task and deadline management.
- Presenting new concepts and ideas to clients and prospects at pitches.
- Booking and attending client meetings in-person and via Google Hangouts.
- Taking notes from client meetings, and turning them into a clear and actionable brief for the design and digital teams.
- Writing integrated digital strategies for our clients.
- Full and clean UK driving license.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, very good spelling and grammar.
- Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Impeccable organisational skills.
- Ability to solve problems quickly, creatively and pragmatically.
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office and Google Workspace (e.g. Google Slide, Docs, Sheets etc).
- Strong personality – comfortable enough to confidently communicate with business leaders at all levels.
Good to have
- Experience using project management software such as Monday.com, Teamwork and Asana.
- Proficiency using sales and marketing tools such as Keap.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- 20 days annual leave (pro rata) plus all UK bank holidays and your birthday off as a bonus.
- Office closing between Christmas and New Year.
- Huge opportunities for fast-track career progression at a high-growth agency.
- A commitment to developing our team as people and professionals with in-house personal development plans, training and quarterly reviews.
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks and breakfast provided daily.
- Team socials and events.
- Conveniently located office in Penzance; just a 5 minute walk from the train station and the sea.
- Structured flexible working hours with option of home office days.