Performance Marketing Manager
We are looking for an intelligent, entrepreneurial and data-driven performance marketer to take the lead on paid media campaigns and digital strategy for our clients. The successful candidate will be skilled in Facebook Ads, Google & Bing Ads, Tag Manager and Google Analytics and must have a strong track in eCommerce.
You should live and breathe digital marketing and treat each of our clients as if it were your own business. We work in a fast-paced environment; therefore you need to be able to manage multiple projects with absolute efficiency.
Perhaps most importantly, you must be willing to constantly up skill and stay ahead of the curve when it comes to algorithm changes, new platforms and ad tech.
You will be responsible for developing strategies and campaigns from scratch; as well as continually testing, optimising and reporting on campaigns to ensure our clients squeeze as much ROI as possible from their campaigns.
- Creating, developing and analysing campaign strategies
- Conducting keyword research and using tools such as SEMRush, Wyomind, Google Data Studio, Search Console & Keyword Planner
- Experience with eCommerce campaigns and managing XML product feeds for Facebook Catalog Manager & Google Shopping.
- Using third party attribution software and identifying new opportunities for growth via GA Advanced eComm.
- Deploying and optimising paid search and social campaigns for lead generation and eCommerce.
- Analysing search and social media data and providing simple, actionable recommendations for your team of in-house and external digital marketers.
- Managing client budgets and monitoring campaign ROI & ROAS with pin-point accuracy.
- Liaising with and briefing the creative team to developer captivating, immersive and visually engaging campaign concepts.
- Delivering monthly performance reports and insight for our clients.
- Minimum 12 months experience in Facebook Ads & Google Ads.
- Industry accreditation (e.g. Facebook Blueprint, Google Partner, Google Ads/Analytics Certified).
Good to have
- Emotional intelligence and self-awareness: competent at managing your state and regularly self-assessing your performance (i.e. successes and opportunities for growth)
- Honesty and strong opinions: your ideas and feedback will be valued and requested often.
- Transparent and trustworthy: the foundation of any successful long term relationship in our eyes.
- Analytically minded: you should be confident making decisions on your own, based on past experiences, existing data, research and numerical insight.
- Punctuality and efficiency: you should be capable of managing your time effectively and meeting tight but realistic deadlines.
- Organised: you will be managing multiple brands, campaigns and stakeholders in various industries. It’s fun, but it is also a lot of plates to spin.
- Competitive salary.
- 20 days annual leave plus all UK bank holidays and your birthday off as a bonus.
- Office closing between Christmas and New Year.
- Huge opportunities for fast track career progression at a high-growth agency.
- A commitment to developing our team as people and professionals with in-house personal development plans, training and quarterly reviews.
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks and breakfast provided daily.
- Team socials and events.
- Conveniently located office in Penzance; just a 5 minute walk from the train station and the sea.
- Structured flexible working hours with option of home office days.