Paid Media Manager
You will be responsible for working as part of a performance marketing team on biddable media channels, specifically PPC & Paid Social. This will involve working closely with our clients. You will be writing strategy, building, optimising and reporting on campaigns across Google, YouTube, Facebook, TikTok & Pinterest for predominantly B2C brands.
You must be data literate and confident using Google Analytics, Data Studio & Tag Manager. An analytical mind is vital and competency using Excel is important. You will be mining for meaningful insights to drive maximise ROAS for clients.
The role represents an exciting opportunity for a junior, ready to make the step up and at an ambitious, growing agency at either our Cornwall (HQ) or London (shared) office.
- You will be an implementation client contact and responsible for delivering best in-class performance and strategies across Google Ads as well as TikTok, Facebook, Pinterest & Amazon.
- You will be responsible for managing optimisation of budget across channels, audiences, and creatives when a campaign is in flight to ensure we deliver on our objectives for any given brief. This will require close collaboration, clear decision making and leadership.
- You will be managing client budgets with diligence and conducting keyword research, looking for opportunities that provide clients with a competitive advantage.
- You will input into and lead a cross channel test, measure, learn and optimise philosophy to ensure continual creation of insight to improve campaign performance.
- You will understand the performance at both a macro and micro level to ensure recommendations to clients are based on sound data and can lead to quantifiable growth.
- You will regularly establish meaningful and engaging relationships with clients via email, video conference, Slack and in-person, ensuring they receive total transparency and are well informed.
- You will work closely with your team and manager to develop the agency’s approach and stay at the forefront of paid media (i.e. best practices, approach, planning, emerging channels and tech).
- Experience planning & buying at least two of the following channels PPC, programmatic, paid social or affiliates.
- Experience working with eCommerce and/or tourism brands on performance marketing campaigns.
- A highly analytical and outcome driven mindset with a passion for data, analysis and measurement.
- An understanding of how to effectively interpret performance data to make effective optimisation decisions.
- An understanding of all the variables that can be managed to drive performance improvements across brand and performance campaigns.
- Experience in developing and implementing test and learn plans with evidence of scaling and reapplying insight across channels and clients.
- Working knowledge of third party technologies such as Data Studio,
- Confidence in addressing groups of people, with an ability to distil complex digital ideas into useable information
- A collaborative nature who can successfully manage and unite multiple stakeholders and teams.
Good to have
- Emotional intelligence and self-awareness: competent at managing your state and regularly self-assessing your performance (i.e. successes and opportunities for growth)
- Honesty and strong opinions: your ideas and feedback will be valued and requested often.
- Transparent and trustworthy: the foundation of any successful long term relationship in our eyes.
- Analytically minded: you should be confident making decisions on your own, based on past experiences, existing data, research and numerical insight.
- Punctuality and efficiency: you should be capable of managing your time effectively and meeting tight but realistic deadlines.
- Organised: you will be managing multiple brands, campaigns and stakeholders in various industries. It’s fun, but it is also a lot of plates to spin.
- 20 days annual leave, Christmas closing and all UK bank holidays
- Extra holiday on your birthday
- Flexible working with home/office hybrid
- Fast-track progression, personal development plans and individual training budget
- State of the art equipment
- Regular team nights and days out
- Free healthy snacks, breakfast items, coffee and beer
- Opportunity to travel