Penzance | Part-time | Kick-starter Role
We’re looking for a junior videographer to shoot and edit anything from 15 second TikTok videos for our clients to longer footage documentary style campaigns for YouTube. The candidate should be organised and able to plan, shoot and edit against a written brief. To be successful in this role you should be creative and adaptable, and able to stay up to date with industry trends to make footage more marketable. This is a Kick-starter role, applicants must be aged 16-24 and be receiving Universal Credit.
- Shoot footage on location and as part of a team, from areas of outstanding natural beauty and by the Cornish seaside to in our office
- Creatively plan shoots, write shot lists and running orders.
- Edit footage in post-production to a high marketable standard for in-house and client projects.
- Staying ahead of the curve regarding latest industry trends, software, knowledge and equipment allowing you to produce the highest-quality content for our clients
- Liaising directly with clients to understand the type of content they require
- Interpreting feedback creatively to improve created videos
- Excellent literacy with programmes such as Photoshop, Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects
- An understanding of Facebook, Youtube, TikTok, Instagram and other social media platforms
- Great interpersonal skills, honesty and over-communication skills. The ability to see projects through from concept to delivery
- A portfolio of videography work you’re proud of and passionate about.
- Ability to clearly articulate your ideas, thought process and rationale.
- Passion and confidence to fight for the ideas that you believe in.
- Impeccable attention to detail, and creative and innovative ideas
- Ability to take constructive criticism and feedback well, as well as give it.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
Good to have
- Experience of working with clients who demand professional videos that are of a high quality and very marketable
- Have previous experience of interpreting detailed briefs to input your own understand of market trends to create entertaining, engaging and informative content
- An understanding of other Adobe programmes, including Lightroom.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- 20 days annual leave (pro rata) plus all UK bank holidays and your birthday off as a bonus.
- Office closing between Christmas and New Year.
- Huge opportunities for fast-track career progression at a high-growth agency.
- A commitment to developing our team as people and professionals with in-house personal development plans, training and quarterly reviews.
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks and breakfast provided daily.
- Team socials and events.
- Conveniently located office in Penzance; just a 5 minute walk from the train station and the sea.
- Structured flexible working hours with option of home office days.
Upload your portfolio or CV here. Put some life and soul into it let us get to know the real you. We want to know why you want to work at Target, and links to content that showcases your talent. If you're sending in a Google / Dropbox link, please check your share settings to ensure we can view your epic work.