We’re looking for a creative designer with experience using Adobe Creative Suite to support the Head of Design. The role requires a creative individual who is driven to push the work and the process forward to consistently deliver brilliant ideas for some of the UK’s top FMCG brands and our wider client roster.
This is a Kick-starter role, applicants must be aged 16-24 and be receiving Universal Credit.
- Researching industries, markets, competitors and current design trends using third party sites such as Dribbble & Awwwards and making recommendations to the Head of Design.
- Writing, developing and exploring design briefs with clients and the Head of Design.
- Generating ideas and new design concepts in the form of storyboards and moodboards.
- Designing digital assets for use across social, display and websites using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Pushing the boundaries of multimedia design with creativity, while maintaining a commercial reality.
- Proof-reading and amending digital assets.
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, InDesign & After Effects.
- A portfolio of design work and ideas that you are proud of.
- Ability to clearly articulate your ideas, thought process and rationale.
- Passion and confidence to fight for the ideas that you believe in.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Creative and artistic flair.
- Ability to take constructive criticism and feedback well, as well as give it.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines.
Good to have
- Experience with Illustrator, Premiere Pro & XD.
- An understanding of web design and wireframing.
- Competitive hourly rate.
- 20 days annual leave (pro rata) plus all UK bank holidays and your birthday off as a bonus.
- Office closing between Christmas and New Year.
- Huge opportunities for fast-track career progression at a high-growth agency.
- A commitment to developing our team as people and professionals with in-house personal development plans, training and quarterly reviews.
- Fresh fruit, healthy snacks and breakfast provided daily.
- Team socials and events.
- Conveniently located office in Penzance; just a 5 minute walk from the train station and the sea.
- Structured flexible working hours with option of home office days.